15 January 2013

Can't Look Away

So after posting my body measurements (cringe.) I searched the Internets for a way to input my measurements and get an accurate model of my body. I've always felt a little dysmorphic--at times, I can only think of how humongously huge I am and I feel like seven cows worth of lard stuffed into a bodysuit. Other times, I feel sleek and pretty and like I couldn't possibly weigh 304 pounds (well, 264 now I guess).

Behold the wonders of the Body Visualizer:

 
Honestly, I don't think I look like this.
 
I look worse. Much worse. 

The fat bulges more above my knees and elbows, my stomach hangs down in the front (the dreaded fupa), my boobs are bigger. But if you picture this with a fupa...well, that's pretty much me naked.

What an image.

No comments:

Post a Comment