08 December 2014

FML: The Pilonidal Edition

I'm sitting here with a heating pad on my ass, ichthammol ointment smeared in my crack, wishing for the sweet release of death...or bursting. 

Yuuup, I have another motherfucking pilonidal cyst.

I'm starting to wonder if they're stress related, or if it's just some cruel cosmic joke to kick me when I'm down.

This one cropped up 2 days ago, so I know I have several days of agony ahead of me. This also happens to be the week my boyfriend dumped me, I miscarried, I blacked out drunk and slept with my ex, I lost my dog, I had to move back in with my other ex since I got dumped, I am dangerously close to spending the money I need to close on the house I'mtrying to buy so I can have a real place of my own, and I found out I'm getting a "promotion" which essentially just means way more work.

And just in case anyone cares, I've gained back almost 40 of the close to 100 pounds I had lost. So this is a tough time for me. Obviously. The pilonidal cyst is the LAST thing I needed right now. 

So...fuck my life. I'm going to go cry myself to sleep. And anyone else suffering with a pilonidal cyst right now: brother or sister, I feel your pain!


1 comment:

  1. Please hang in there, I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete